<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32565688?origin\x3dhttp://finx-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
Welcome♥

:D
best viewed in Mozila Firefox, but the blogger herself uses Operah and is currently still working fine :D

Profile♥

SEMI KANG
14/01/93
btpsian
NUSHS
saessac93@hotmail.com


Affiliates♥

• 203♥
• Amanda♥
• Andre
• Andrew
• Andy
• Clare
• Cheryl Lin
• Cheryl Yeow
• Chester
• Chris♥
• Daoxin
• Deborah
• Esther
• Esther Candice
• Ethel
• Felicia
• Fion
• Huimin♥
• Huishi
• Jennifer
• Jiayu
• Joel
• Jonathan Ang
• Jiahong
• Kang Raye
• Katrina
• Michelle
• Rachael
• Rania
• Roy
• Ruijia
• Ryan
• Shahid
• Shermaine
• Shini
• Spencer
• Stacy
• Vivien Ang
• Weiyuan
• Wenli♥
• Woan Chyi
• Ying Zhen
• Yufei
• Yuki
• Zikri
• Ziyi♥
• Zundian


Monday, January 04, 2010
Orientation 2010, IGNITE

First day of school!
I realised I missed SO many of them, like really badly.

Like usual, the orientation program was superb!... -ly boring. Sigh.
Speech and lecturing all the way until 10.
Thank god Yanni was there to entertain me (:
Oh and I thought the new year ones were actually quite cute
and not so cham like last year!

Okay.

That was until I approached this cute little boy from chrissy's class.
I wasn't bullying him or anything, okay! ):
I was merely asking him when the
'Opening of orientation programme by the principal' was supposed to end,
because he was holding on to the programme sheet.

And guess what.


HE COMPLETELY IGNORED ME.


And of course, me, being a kind and understanding senior, *cough cough*
thought he didn't hear me at all. It was noisy and stuff after all.
So I (politely) asked him again.

AND NOW HE REFUSED TO SHOW ME THE PROGRAMME SHEET.

He just mumbled something to himself and stuffed it into his bag =_=
What is this society coming to.
The young people are NOT RESPECTING THE ELDERLIES.
(not that i'm like, a senior citizen, obviously. I'm just older.)

Man, I was nearly enraged but this nice (but not really cute) boy
sitting behind him lent me his programme sheet, with this.. compassionate
and like "tsk tsk, such a poor thing" kind of look. Darn.

Break. Meeting with mentor class was ugh, normal.
Lunch was nearly edible (they should really change the catering place)
and finally. HOUSE INTRODUCTION. (:

I really have no clue why they have GOT to have the
WHOLE house to introduce this things every single year.
And the ice breaker games just... newly FORMED ice.

Level rep elections were predictable.
Mass dance was.. honestly, kind of cute! Really!
And I like the song, so (((:
It was quite easy to follow also.
My new found respect to Mitchell (aka, Short) too.
He's a good leader I think. Hahaha
The cheers were also not so lame, so it was okay :D



On a site note, I think I should blog about HMCA 2010 for memory's sake.
For those who dont know, HMCA, Harvard Model Congress Asia is basically
a government simulation conference for High school students, aged 14-18,
modelled after the American Congress.

The Learning Lab's sending a team, and I'm basically in it. Yup. Hard to believe.
The team's great! We had a lunch last week and we bond really well (:
Its kind of sad how conference is nearing and now we just started to bond.
The training sessions make me realise there are SO MANY smart people in Singapore.
Its amazing I'm actually starting to understand terms like
Aviation Regulation, Carbon tax, Cap and Trade, Carbon Equivalency fees..
Yup it sounds scary. Its takes quite an effort to do this, actually (:
Quite proud of myself. MUAHAHAHA. kidding, kidding. Hahaha.
On top of everything, you have to be not only smart, but precise, fast and spontaneous,
so there's always this buzz in the air when we're debating, or discussing.
It fuels me to try harder, really. (:

Ahh. thats enough for today.
I have to finish my bill :D
(Yes. Shahid have told me I sound weird when I say "I'm researching")
I ♥ TLL HMCA 2010 team (:





Tagboard♥







Archives♥

• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010

Credits♥

layout by twenty